Friday, June 14, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Dear 16-year-old Me

TGIF!

I need to have this tattooed on my body! Anyone who knows me knows two cold hard facts - 1) I have a small tendency to be late 2) I do not pack light for anything, anywhere, at any point and time.


In honor of Father's Day this weekend, check out this super cute gift idea!


 I would love to do this for Jeff but not enough time. She does a great job of walking you through the steps however, I am not too craftsy and a project that would normally take someone a few hours would take me a few days.  I am thinking maybe for his birthday in July....and I can start putting it together now so it will be ready on time.

With it being a holiday weekend and summer, I wanted to share this video. I had completely forgotten I still have it but am so happy to have come across it again. "Dear 16-year-old Me" - there are no words! The lack of education for skin cancer and melanoma is pitiful and scary. Through this video, what a powerful way to better educate those that to continue to harm themselves, think Skin Cancer does not kill, or just do not know any better. Regardless, this is a must see video - promise!

"Dear 16-year-old Me"

Dear 16-year-old me, this is where they took the cancer out -

Not the most glamorous picture I have ever taken but I am proud of my scar and the testimony and lessons God taught me through it. What a blessing! And while we are chatting 16 year-old-me, you may also want to rethink the belly ring - trust me! Not such a great long term investment!

Slather the sunscreen on everyone this weekend, including yourself, and enjoy!!!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment