Thursday, June 13, 2013

Random Thursday - TMI


1) If you have not yet seen this sweet video you must check it out by clicking here. It will make you laugh from the pure sweetness of it! A middle school boy drops his cymbal while playing in the school band and makes a hilariously precious recovery!

Cymbal Boy

2) I love the show Nashville and LOVE these little girls. The Stella sisters - Lennon and Maisy, are crazy talented and so young. I only found out recently they are sisters as well and have quite a few youtube videos. I am probably the only person who did not already know this but you must check them out!

Stella Sisters

3) It is too hot! We jumped straight from spring to dead summer heat in a matter of about 24 hours! And to make matters worse, just a warning I am about share a detail that will probably be TMI, I sweat like a man. I am sorry but I had just had to share and to be very honest, it's not like you don't notice it. The days of running a few quick errands during lunch and then coming back to work are over! I have always wanted to be one of those chicks that goes to the gym and never drops a bead of sweat. Nope, not me. I drip sweat just walking from my car to the front door of the gym.

That is all I have - just talking about the heat has zapped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment