Friday, June 7, 2013

Fabulous Friday - The Little Mermaid and National Donut Day

TGIF!!!
This is perhaps one of the most fabulous things I have heard recently. A HS Valedictorian rips up his approved speech and begins to quote the Lord's prayer after the school system had only recently banned prayer. Chill bumps!!! Click here to check it out!

I would also like to tell his parents - job well done!! You must be doing something right. What a proud moment as a parent!!

Shifting gears a bit and in honor of National Donut Day, which is today by the way -


The picture says it all right?!

I have been cleaning out our basement as we prepare to turn it into another den. In the process, I am finding some really awesome and old pictures and keepsakes. For example -


This is a sweet picture and message my little sister made for me who knows how many years ago - at least 20 years ago maybe?! Um...maybe I should not have shared that number. Anyways, it made my heart smile!!! I love how she tells me that I am her favorite sister. True, I may be her only one but who cares!

Have a great weekend!! xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment