Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random Thursday - Confessions

1) I have always preferred the "The Bachelorette" over "The Bachelor". However, I just cannot handle it, her, or the guys anymore. And I do hate that. I have tried to make it work but it is just not going to happen. It has become too much - of everything! So I did what any reasonable person would do and read Reality Steve to find out how it all ends.

2) I am already in so many long term TV show relationships that I just cannot commit to one more. However - the peer pressure is too much and I have finally buckled. I must see "Scandal". I know I have a few friends who are reading this and screaming - FINALLY! There are just so many people that are obsessed with it and I must learn what all the fuss is about. I have decided that I will catch up with it over the summer so wish me luck...maybe I can drag Jeff into it as well!

3) I love to read and always have but life has gotten in the way over the past few years and I just do not do it nearly as much as I used too. However, there are 2 books that I have been eyeing and I am going to make it a priority to read them both over the summer.

Yes, I may or may not be guilty of posting about this book a few months ago and declaring that I would be "buying it this weekend". However, I could not find a local bookstore that carried it and then life happened and I just never got back online to order it.


This book only came out this week so I was really excited to add it to my summer reading list. I follow the blogs of both of these ladies and they are AWESOME! They are both southern Christian mama's whose stories will make you laugh out loud and realize - "ok, so I am not the only one" which of course is always a good thing, right?!

5) I came across a great article this morning on facebook about having your children in church with you and how they behave. Click here to check it out.



Have a blessed day!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment